One day before a new life

5/22/2016

Hello guys, as I mentioned in my previous post. I am going to study abroad at Seoul, Korea for a language course. Today is the day before my flight and I am so excited yet reluctant. As I need to adopt into a brand new culture and life which I never encountered before.

As for now, I just wish everything will go smoothly as I wish. I wish I can found a boarding house which comfortable and suit me well. As I am a person who like to seek for challenges, my parents are the one who worried for me. They care a lot as I found out the worry they have is just a little burden for me. Day before I fly, my parents worried because my brother who planned  to study abroad in Canada, he called my parents and confessed that he do not want to study overseas. We knew the reason why he don't want to go oversea but we feel that he is so innocent.

I wish my parents and grandpa grandma will stay healthy till the day I come back here.
As these few days, something happened around me, I feel sad for her lost. Make me feel aware of the health of my grandpa and grandma. I don't want people change around me. I want them to stay healthy like now so I can have less burden on them.

BACK TO MY TOPIC.
I finished packing my luggage, and I decided to take airport bus to airport by myself as I do not want my parents to become too tired. My home is 4 hours away from the airport and they have to travel back home right after they send me off. I choose not to let them send me cause it will be such a long and tiring journey for them. As my sister having exam the next day so they have to rush back home. (8 hours man)



No matter what happen, I keep asking myself to be strong and independent. 
This will be a great experience and I think in the future I will not regret on making this choice to leave home and study.
I don‘t want my parents to feel disappointed on me.
I want myself to achieve something that I like and hope for a long time.

Hope everything goes well.
Will update soon once I reach Korea! 
See you in one year time, Malaysia, my home, my country.


...Continue my study for upcoming test...


Wrote with Love,
madeleine_liin

You Might Also Like

0 Feet♥

Follow Me