A New Beginning

6/03/2016

Hello guys.
I already based in Seoul, Korea for more than a week. I just realized that I didn't update myself on social network. So I've decided to update my current status here!



As I chose to leave Sitiawan by myself, I feel very sad at the moment, because I have to leave the place where I belongs to. As my personality told, I am a person who don't like to show my negative part in front any people. I tried to control myself to burst out my tears but I can't. I cried from Sitiawan all the way to KL as my future is really unpredictable.

Hence, I would like to send my appreciation to those who send me off, and those who couldn't make it but still send your wishes to me. You guys have my thanks, because it was great to see you guys one more time before I leave Malaysia.





As I'm the first one who choose to study abroad among my clique, they feel very abnormal and have no idea what to do.


On the first day I reached Korea, Korea seems very big and tiring for me!
Because I have to carry my luggage which around 40 kg in total, and walk all the way to my guesthouse.
Firstly, I choose to take airport limousine bus from Incheon airport straightly to Sinchon/Edae, which is my places to stay for the next few months. The first thing I excited for is I saw YG Entertainment! Which is my must-go place in Seoul. *HARDCORE YG FANS*

First trouble: I missed out the Edae station and the bus brought me to the Seoul City Hall.
I have totally no idea what to do, I have no internet, no Korea number so I just wait for a taxi.
I straightly show the taxi driver the guesthouse location, he told me he knew how to go.
BUT you know what, the taxi driver drove me to Ewha University, and keep apologize to me!
HELLO, APOLOGIZE LAI ZUO ME!

Then, the taxi driver drop me off at the Ewha shopping area, and I have totally no idea what to do there, carrying two big luggage and tried to call a taxi again even though the guesthouse is just 500m away, but it is still very exhausting for me.

But, thanks God.
The second taxi driver drop me at the guesthouse!
But.... there is second trouble I faced.

Second trouble: I tried to find the guesthouse. It is located at residential area. I started to ask Ahjumma there and also some youngsters there about the guesthouse, but... NO ONE KNEW IT!
As I mention, I have no internet, and Korea phone number, so I have no idea how to call the host.
I wait at a junction for 20 minutes, finally, an ahjumma pass by and tell me that is the guesthouse. I stand there for the freakin' 20 minutes and you just tell me the house I stand in front of is the guesthouse I feel like Whutthefuvk. *there is no signboard at all==*
I want to thank for the Ahjumma also, if she is not coming, I think I will stand there for the whole day.
She helped me to press the door bell, and finally a foreigners open the door for me.
I rest for 1 hour, chill down myself and started to find out how to go to my uni.

How I found my hasukjib

I depart and started to find out the hasukjib around my university.
I go around and around the area. But I couldn't find it.
I started to approach two ahjumma who went for a walk, and hope they are one of the hasukjib host.
But they brought me to the budongsan. (agent)

The minimum cost he give to me is about 500,000 won per month!!!
I straightly reject him as I saw there's a lot of Hasukjib signboard already.
I go through that area for around 3 hours. I can't contact the ahjumma, so what I do is just press the door bell.
As I walking out the area, I feel like mostly give up. Just at the moment, I just want to try out the last hasukjib I saw.
The ahjumma welcomed me! And the room is absolutely fine to me!
*The host is also very kind !!*
I used my broken Korean language to communicate with the ahjumma and I told her I will move in on the next day.
And... we deal!
I'm so happy that when I mostly give up on myself, miracles happen.
and... the hasukjib is just less than 3 minutes walk to my school!

On the second day of arrival,
I went to my Hasukjib and settle down some of my luggage.
I found out the host is very kind to me!
She provide me a new bed with bed frame! and even provide me pillow and blanket! *I plan to buy blanket as I saw that a lot of students have to buy blanket on themselves.*



TAA-DAA





This is my lovely hasukjib dishes prepared by the ahjumma!
Ahjumma is very kind, she keep asking me to eat more!


My korea Line style T-money card!

Main gate of my school


Yeap! It is YG check card!
I opened a bank account and I got this YG Check card!!! Suit me well. hehe
*Just ask me if you have any question regarding opening bank account in Korea*


Anddd.... I would like to give a shoutout to Heesu Unnie.
She purposely drop by my guesthouse at night and give me this as a present!
I'm so touching cause I didn't had a proper meal. This cheers me up, until now I am still excited for this.
Thank you for keep finding my guesthouse at night, and I still very appreciate for your kindness.
T^T



I got into 1.5 level in Sogang University. It was a great head start for me because I have no experience on going to a proper Korean Language Class before.

My classmate was interesting and we can chat alot even though for some of us, language is always a barrier as we do not know how to speak their language.
But it is still a fun experience.
Until today, I found out we are getting closer and closer.


Hope to have more fun experience to share out very soon!


*Wrote on 4th June 2016 KST 2.00am*
I am very energetic at this hour so I decided to share this post.





Wrote with Love,
madeleine_liin





You Might Also Like

1 Feet♥

Follow Me