Highlights 2015

2/02/2016

So, basically 2015 already passed for 3 month! But now I only have time for my recap for 2015!
I did my recap for 2014, so I decided to write up for my 2015 again so there is chances for me to rewind back the memories I had.



Moving in to Prima

So, KDU moved to Glenmarie Shah Alam, and we decided to stay nearby. There is 10 of us moving in to Prima and we stay together, it is just a condominium nearby the college.


Our open-house steamboat section!

This is taken on the first week of the third semester! After college, we went back home and encountered strong wind!

立春
This is my first Li-Chun, on this day, the egg can be easily to stand up! haha
Awkward pose

Celebrating Siew Wei's birthday!


I will not forget this moment. We sang at the balcony. We sang F4 流星雨,
then the people above us throw tissue down at us, we shout and ran into the house hahaha!
So awkward!


Our swimming section!

My first Baju Kurung!

Orientation

So I helped out on March & May orientation. It was a fun and challenging experience for me because I am one of the facilitators to guide the juniors.











My group- Kungfu Panda get first place on March Orientation. I was amazed by their team spirit. They planned to wear in all blue during the second day of orientation.

Time flies, nowadays, it's my junior turn to lead the juniors.
*Feeling old*


My May Orientation group


They get second ranking!



Besides,
I joined student helper to help out bob camp. It is a camp which providing opportunity for the secondary school students to have an in-hand experience on doing something they interesting in order to let them know deeper on how the future reality life looks like.




Fun Assessment Experience




Introduction to Radio Production class makes me feel excited yet nervous. Because we have to broadcast it out and have a showcase to the public. The speakers is decided by having a draw lot section. I got an opportunity to report traffic news. It was a fun experience and we get to know how to do job better and work with teammates to come out with a great production.

This picture was taken during the photo shoot for Desktop Publishing class.
Our assignment is to create a movie trailer poster. I just join in other group to kacau.
*E-may looks scary right?*

Public Relation class. We organized a successful events from pre-event to post-event. 
Everything was tough but thanks to the awesome teammates and supporters, the event ended with a great blast. The fund we raised was all donated to MERCY Malaysia.

*I need to be there for the event after BigBang Made concert, so can you imagine how tired am I*


Just a random shot in the recording studio

Newswriting for Electronic Media class with awesome group mates.
The assignments was just writing a blog. 
I had a lot of fun while working with them.






Introduction to Film class.
We had to come out with a short film.
And our film is "Photograph"
You can view our short film here by clicking the link below.


It was a bit tough because we have to arrange and fit everyone's schedule.
And we have to think of transportation problem and also location problem. 
But everything comes with a solution.
We went through the whole KL *not really*
From KDU to Kota Kemuning, Petaling Jaya, Petaling Street... etc.

But, million thanks to all the talents who are willing to spent their time to shoot with us.
Kamsahamnida.


Photo Communication.
All we need to do is shot shot shot pictures.
And I had one day trip to Melaka with Hayden.
Searching for good contents for picture and of course FOOD!

Thank you for driving me there :)))))

And we had a photo shoot for portrait too.
Thanks for all my friends who willing to become my model haha
My theme is rainbow concept.
So, you can start to imagine the color scheme now hehe.


RED: Kim Yuen

Orange: Mun Yen 
with an additional blast of the sunlight

Yellow: My cute niece

Green: HuiHui

Blue: YingTsyr in the water

Purple: XueLy

Brown: Hua Jie

White: Suki 


Black: Whye Yee (Emotions)


Mix: Ah Hin.
Actually I wanted a pool that full of colourful balls but I can't manage to get it. So sad.

Landscape:

Marina Island




Waterview Restaurant, Hatyai

A random shot of me in KLCC
A night in I-city.
*We wearing alibaba pants haha*


Memorable College Moments

April 10, 2015
Pet Fiesta @ Setia Alam

PARTS Dance Division Performance for Radio Studio Launch


A random Ice-Skating Date


Ok, I didn't play netball for a long time and finally I represented Green House to compete.

Freshies Night



A random getaway to Pulau Ketam.......Jetty.
Port Klang after having Bak Kut Teh


Random shot with Panda Costume!


Before Chinese New Year Break!
Ang Ang Bo Hai Lang! hehe



It is because I have to travel to Australia during CNY, so I stay at Munyen house for few days.
*I am super lazy to travel here and there*

*A random Ice Skating Date again!*

Celebrating Jessica's birthday @ Palsaik, Mont Kiara.

Christmas is around the corner @ Sunway Pyramid

My first attempt Baju Kurung!



An appreciate dinner with all the best supports lectures I've encountered. It is such a memorable day.
Thanks for giving us support and help through out our diploma life.
Life wouldn't be easier without you all.
You all are not like lecturer, you are like friends and giving us advice and life lessons to help us to grow up to become a better person.

Thank you Mr Brandon, Miss Vivian, and Mr. Richard.




A visit to Clawset cafe @ PJ


MUKBANG







"Graduation Picture" with DMCO May 2014!
and not forget to mention friends from DMCO Jan 2014 too.


"Chinese New Year Reunion Lunch"



Ok, me and Siewwei went to Setia Walk Puchong for 抛柑 celebration on 元宵节


Genting




"Super Ahjumma" to One City, and Inside Scoop.



Selca with Danny Ah Boy!



5 Dec 2015
BBQ & Steamboat in Kek's House Warming Party!


Relatives Wedding


10.10.2015
Cousins' wedding

12.12.2015
Cousins' Wedding


Concert & Star Encountered Experience

This is the most exciting part of my blog.
Because I went to my very first concert in 2015!

First concert: Taeyang Rise In Malaysia
7 February 2015





Get to know a lot of VIP friends.
Me and Jessica be at the concert venue around 3.00am in the morning just to queue up and get the best queue number.



24 April 2015
Met one of my superstar - Lee Minho for 11street launch events @ NU sentral.
Went there with SIEWWEI.
And she also fall in love with him.
The distance is so far until I can't see him very clearly.

:(


BIGBANG 2015 WORLD TOUR [MADE]
24 July, 25 July 2015







The most exciting days of the year!
Thank you Jess' friend Kevin for helping me to buy ticket and helping me to solve every single problem haha!

I went for two days.
I went to Rockzone A for Day one. The vision is super duper clear and I have an opportunity to join the sound check session too.

Read more on:


MTV World Stage 2015
12 September 2015 @ Sunway Lagoon Surf Beach


Local Artist: Stacy.
Sekai No Owari from Japan.
Apink (I went to see them)
Carly Rae Jepsen and Jason Derulo.
The crowd was crazy.

Read more at:


Sitiawan Life



Christmas with CHCSTW member (Formerly known as Rhema Church)


Hiking Day


Christmas Gift exchange experience and Steamboat session at Ying Tsyr House


Swim Swim Swim



MadeXTravel

Sydney& Gold Coast
18 February - 24 February 2015
Darling Harbour

Featherdale Wildlife Park


Harbour Bridge & Sydney Opera House

Gold Coast Surfers Paradise



Warners Bros Movie World

Read More at:



Hatyai & Dannok





This is a very sudden trip to Hatyai and also Dannok (Border from Sintok, Kedah)
We went to the Asia cultural village at night in Dannok.


Bangkok
19 August - 25 August 2015


Travel to Bangkok! Had a free and easy trip and I explore the Bangkok City alone some days.


Ayutthaya Historical Park

My uncle brought us there. It is just 1 hour + away from the city.



Chocolate Ville

Guess What!
It is free entrance and you can take whatever picture you want with the amazing buildings and settings.



Jatujak Weekend Market.
I traveled there alone since my aunt cannot shop too much.
Selfie with Aunt and Grandma in Asiatique



Travel back alone since my grandma is planning to stay longer to look after my aunt haha.
It is my first time taking flight alone. The feeling is great because you can occupy the whole row and sleep like you are the queen.


Read more:


Boracay, Philippines
19 Oct- 22 Oct 2015





The trip is not really good because of the typhoon.
But I will definitely plan to visit this pretty island again! :)

Read more :




One day trip to Genting & Bukit Tinggi
6 December 2015

Although it is a very very very random trip and full with some minor accidents, it is still a very very very fun trip because of the awesome peeps I'm going with.



Met YingTsyr in Genting and we went to Bukit Tinggi together too.



It was about 10+ years since I went to Colmar Tropicale.
But the scenery is still nice.





Thanks for all the people who are there with me throughout my 2015.
It is wonderful yet tiring journey for me since there is a lot of things that need me to work more on, and think about.
But thanks for creating memories with me to enhanced my diploma life.
My diploma wouldn't be fun and exciting without you guys.
And once again. I would like to hope for luck will be with people around us to welcome 2016.


HWAITING!




Wrote with Love,
madeleine_liin


You Might Also Like

0 Feet♥

Follow Me